Stephanie strives to support her patients in achieving a long and healthy life
Stephanie is a naturopathic physician focusing on the applied science of longevity. Her practice consists of nutritional interventions, exercise physiology, sleep physiology, and emotional and mental health. She uses pharmacological and herbal prescriptions to increase lifespan, while improving healthspan.
Lifespan refers to how long you live. Thanks to conventional technologies and therapies we have seen a massive increase in lifespan over the past few decades. What should accompany this increase in lifespan is an increase in healthspan – the maintenance of full function as nearly as possible to the end of life.
Stephanie trained at the National University of Natural Medicine in Portland, OR where she received a doctorate in naturopathic medicine and a master’s in clinical nutrition. She began her practice as a primary care physician but enjoys working with all patients who strive to achieve their optimal health goals. She believes everyone deserves holistic, comprehensive care, and that patient education is empowerment.
Utilizing advanced metabolic and cardiovascular markers, wearable technology, and personalized nutrition and exercise goals, Stephanie strives to support her patients in achieving a long and healthy life.
- HealthShare/ CareOregon (OHP/Medicaid)
- Regence BlueCross BlueShield
Online Scheduling Information
- Online scheduling is available for current patients only. If you are a new patient, please contact the clinic for more information.
- If you have a semi-urgent health need, please contact the clinic to schedule your appointment.
- Please provide a detailed reason for your appointment request to best assist our front desk in scheduling your appointment.
- If you are not sure which type of appointment you need or if you do not see your appointment type listed, please contact the clinic.
- Annual Exam appointments are available to patients yearly, based on your insurance. This is a 30 min. in-person appointment
- Follow-up or Lab Consult Visits are available to patients for reasons such as:
- Birth control consult
- New medications consult
- Routine follow-up
- Previously discussed self-schedule follow up
- Medication management appointments are for refills only. If you need a new medication please schedule a follow-up visit
- New Acute Problem Visits should be limited to semi-urgent/urgent problems where you are trying to decide if you need additional care outside of primary care. Problems can be discussed over telemedicine however if you feel a physical exam is necessary, please select an in-person appointment. Reasons such as:
- Gynecological problems
- STI testing (in person only)
- Non-urgent problems that you have not discussed before with your provider
- New onset symptoms of illness or infection.