A Balanced Life Health Care is committed to keeping you healthy throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
- We are scheduling telemedicine appointments and in-office appointments as necessary.
- If you are uncertain about which type of appointment you need, please contact the front desk to discuss your options.
- If you or anyone in your household develop symptoms of COVID-19 or other respiratory virus, please schedule a telemedicine visit only. If you need to change your in-office appointment due to the onset of COVID-19 symptoms, please contact the front desk
When Visiting the Clinic
- Please follow current CDC guidelines as far as how long to wait after a positive COVID-19 test before scheduling an in person appointment or entering the clinic.
- If you have not tested positive for COVID-19 but have symptoms of a respiratory virus, please schedule a telemedicine appointment only.
- If you have not tested positive for COVID-19 and may be experiencing the onset of mild respiratory symptoms or are still having mild symptoms after an illness (and have been fever free for 24 hours), please consider wearing a mask if entering a clinic. We have surgical masks available.
- We do not provide vaccinations or boosters at the clinic. Please use the following resource to find a vaccine near you: