Policies are susceptible to change and will be updated as necessary
- We are scheduling telemedicine (videocall) appointments and in-office appointments on a limited basis for qualifying patients
- All NEW patients must establish via telemedicine
- If you are uncertain about which type of appointment you need, please contact the front desk to discuss your options. All in-office appointments are scheduled at the discretion of the doctor
- If you or anyone in your household develop symptoms of COVID-19, please schedule a telemedicine visit only. If you need to change your in-office appointment due to the onset of COVID-19 symptoms, please contact the front desk
When Visiting the Clinic:
- Please arrive 5 minutes early to your appointment. Call the office when you arrive and the doctor will come down to let you in. To prevent overcrowding within the clinic, our waiting area will be closed.
- You may be asked to wait outside or in your vehicle until your appointment time. If outside temperatures are high, please wait in a shaded or cool place to keep your body temperature down and to avoid heat exhaustion.
- All patients will be required to wear their own face masks inside the clinic
- Patients will not be allowed inside the clinic without a mask that properly covers their nose and mouth.
- Mask should be fabric, surgical or N95 without any release valves, or valves should be covered.
- Patients will be asked to keep the mask on at all times during the visit (with the exception for a medically necessary exam).
- All patients will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms before entering the clinic (cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, or other less common symptoms such as gastrointestinal symptoms like nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea)
- The provider may offer hand sanitizer.
- The provider may take the patient’s temperature. If temperature is over 100 F, the patient will not be allowed to enter the clinic.
- Family and friends will not be allowed to accompany patients to their appointments, with the exception of a single healthy guardian in the case of minors.
- If you are running late, please call the front desk to reschedule your appointment. In order to maintain social distancing in the clinic and to prevent delays in other patient’s appointment times, we ask that you please arrive on time.
- Please remember to maintain proper social distancing (at least 6 ft apart) while inside the clinic.
What We are Doing to Keep You Safe:
- The front door to the clinic will remain locked at all times.
- Everyone inside the clinic must wear a mask in the common areas at all times.
- The office will be sanitized between each patient.
- Everyone working will maintain proper social distancing, hand-washing hygiene and sanitization of personal work areas.